Prime Fuel MCT OIL 200ml - Best MCT OIL For Keto Diet & Weight Loss
Best MCT OIL For Weight Loss, Ketogenic Diet & Intermittent fasting.
PRIME FUEL is MCT OIL derived from fresh and locally sourced Coconut. Use Prime Fuel to gain maximum results with your intermittent fasting, Ketogenic, or Paleo diet plans.
・ Fuels the mind and the body Boost Energy in Less time Increases Metabolism.
・ Healthier alternatives to Carbohydrates and dietary fats. (LCTs).
・ Suitable for Ketogenic diets.
・ Perfect for intermittent fasting Ideal for Low Carbohydrate diets Odorless.
・ Ideal for hot or cold beverages. Vegetarian-friendly.
・ No Added Sugar.
MCT Oil Extracted from Cocos Nucifera - DISCOVER MCT OIL CONCENTRATE
MCT Refers to Medium Chain Triglycerides, and it is a naturally-occurring 'good fat' derived from coconut or palms oil. Prime Fuel MCT Oil is extracted from freshly sourced coconuts (Cocos Nucifera).
The Science Behind MCT Oil
・Ordinary Coconut Oil contains around 8% Caprylic Acid (C8) and 7% Capric Acid (C10). Unlike regular Coconut Oil, MCT Oil is a concentrated form of Medium Chain Triglycerides predominantly made up of C8 and C10 (more than 90%), bearing the energy-boosting benefits. Different from the harmful fats, MCTs do not clog arteries or contribute to your love handles. Instead, they are processed immediately by the liver.
・The most exciting part of the MCT cycle is where they go next. These good fats are the primary fuel for two organs in the human body - the brain and the muscles and are the best way to keep your brain and your muscular system functioning at their optimal levels.
・The benefits of MCTs go significantly beyond those primary functions. Regular consumption of MCT may assist in weight loss, promote better gut health and help people of all ages feel and live better. MCT is suitable for all age groups, including the elderly.
What is PRIME FUEL?
PRIME FUEL MCT Oil is odorless, flavorless, and non- GMO quickly served as a perfect mix for food and beverages, including but not limited to tea, cereals, milk, coffee, oat drinks, shakes, yogurts, smoothies, custards, ice cream, and parfait.
ACTIVE LIFESTYLE AND LIVING HEALTHY!
・Unlike other foods, MCTs do not require energy to be absorbed, stored, or used in the body, making them an almost perfect natural energy source. Most single-day experiments indicated that replacing LCT for MCT in the diet could produce weight loss after prolonged consumption. A study by Flatt et al. compared foods rich in MCTs and LCTs and low in fat; the study found that a low-fat diet was more prudent when aiming for weight loss. However, MCT consumption resulted in higher energy expenditure (EE) at several time points than a low-fat diet. 
・A 2004 study published in the Journal of Neurobiology of Aging revealed that MCTs helped improve memory problems, including Alzheimer's disease in older adults. The study also revealed that MCT supplies fuel for your brain. It also enhances the absorption of vitamins and minerals to make you feel clearheaded, energetic, and positive. 
・MCT is beneficial for balancing bacteria in the gut microbiota. MCT has a positive effect on digestive symptoms and energy expenditure and enhances the ability to absorb vitamins and minerals from our foods. 
Many athletes find great performance benefits using MCTs, both pre and postworkout. MCTs offer the best form of fat to use before (within 2 hours) and right after exercise. MCTs have quick mobilization and help rebuild muscles. MCTs also prevent the catabolic breakdown of proteins after rigorous training.
・ Decreases the oxidation of glucose
・ Acutely lower cardiac workload during exercise for the same amount of work performed when compared with carbohydrate pre-supplementation. 
・ A small amount of MCT suppresses the increase in blood lactate concentration and Rating of Perceived Exertion (RPE) during moderate-intensity exercise and extends the duration of subsequent high-intensity training. It is expected to enhance and improved the time-trial performance of athletes.
・ Ingestion of MCT-containing food during exercise increases the energy derived from fatty acid and reduces carbohydrate oxidation. 
WEIGHT MANAGEMENT – LOSE IT!
・Compared to other oils and fats, MCTs have positive effects on fat burning and weight reduction. As part of a healthy lifestyle and diet, MCT oil can help increase satiety and even raise the metabolic rate at which the body functions. 
・The substitution of MCTs for Long Chain Triglycerides in a targeted energy balance diet prevented long-term weight gain due to increases in energy expenditure and fat burning. 
・MCT helps the body to produce ketones, which is essential as part of a ketogenic diet. The use of MCT allows for a moderate dieting approach without cutting carbs to drastically low levels. MCT is recognized as "the ultimate ketogenic fats" because of their heating effect in the body and their ability to rapidly be used for energy, especially in a low carbohydrate diet. 
・MCT Oil offers outstanding results when used continually and within a balanced and controlled carbohydrate diet.
・MCTs can help boost metabolic rate while reducing body fat and maintaining lean muscle, allowing for healthier and sustained weight management.
・Prime Fuel is suitable for individuals seeking an extra boost to their diet. Use Prime Fuel to gain maximum results with your Intermittent fasting, Ketogenic, or Paleo diet plans.
・ Start with 5-7 drops of Prime Fuel and gradually increase over time as excessive consumption may cause digestive discomfort, such as a laxative effect. If you experience intestinal discomfort, reduce your consumption.
・ Consult a physician before use if you are pregnant, nursing, on medication, or are suffering from a medical condition Store in a cool, dry place away from heat and direct sunlight. Keep the product cap tightly close.
1. Longe, J. L. (2005) The Gale Encylopedia of Alternative Medicine, Gale Cengage, 2(3), 1313-1315 
2. Marten, B., Pfeuffer, M., & Scherezenmier, J. (2006). Medium-chain triglycerides, International Dairy Journal, 16(11), 1374-1382. 
3. Longe, J. L. (2005) The Gale Encylopedia of Alternative Medicine, Gale Cengage, 2(3), 1313-1315 
4. St-Ogne, M. P., & Jones. P. J. (2002) Physiological effect of medium-chain triglycerides; potential agents in the prevention of obesity. The Journal of nutrition, 132(3), 329-332.
5. Galvin, J. E. (2012) Optimizing Diagnosis and Management in Mild to Moderate Alzheimer's Disease. Neurodegenerative Disease Management, 2(3), 291-304. 
6. Den Besten, G., van Eunen, K., Groen, A. K. Venema, K., Reijngoud, D. J., & Bakker, B. M. (2013). The role of short-chain fatty acids in the interplay between diet, gut microbiota, and host energy metabolism, Journal of lipid research, 54(9), 2325-2340. 
7. Behrend, A. M., Harding, C.O, Shoemaker, J. D., Matern, D. J., Elliot, D. L., & Gillingham, M. B. (2012). Substrate oxidation and cardiac performance during exercise in disorders of long-chain fatty acid oxidation. Molecular genetics and metabolism, 105(1), 110-115. 
8. Nosaka, N., Suzuki, Y., Nagatoishi, A., Kasai, M., Jian. W. U., & Taguchi, M. (2009). Effect of ingestion of medium-chain triacylglycerols on moderate-and high-intensity exercise in recreational athletes. Journal of nutritional science and vitaminology, 55(2), 120-125. 
9. St-Onge, M. P., Mayrsohn, B., O’Keeffe. M., Kissileff, H.R., Choudhury. A. R., & Laferrere, B. (2014). Impact of medium and long-chain triglycerides consumption on appetite and food intake in overweight men. European Journal of clinical nutrition. 
10. St-Onge, M. P., Bourque, C., Jones, P.J. H., Ross, R., & Parsons, W. E. (2003). Medium-versus long-chain triglycerides for 27 days increases fat oxidation and energy expenditure without resulting in changes in body composition in overweight women. International Journal of obesity, 27(1), 95-102. 
11. Nagao, K., & Yanagita, T. (2010). Medium-chain fatty acids: functional lipids for the prevention and treatment of the metabolic syndrome. Pharmacological Research, 61(3), 203-212 
Middle Chain Triglyceride Oil
・Individual results may vary.
・These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
・These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA-USA) or the National Pharmaceutical Regulatory Agency (NPRA-Malaysia).