RA8 Refreshing Cleanser - 100ml
REFRESHING FACIAL CLEANSER WITH AWARD WINNING PATENTED EXTRACT.
RA8 products is based on a unique patented Acqua-Marin extract naturally derived from the marine ecosystem. RA8 is scientifically formulated to stimulate free radical scavenging properties, skin renewal and collagen synthesis. It has a skin lightening effect and provides protection from UV damage. See a significant increase is skin moisture, brightness, clarity, and firmness.
RA8 Refreshing Cleanser 100ml
RA8 Refreshing Cleanser (both for men and women) cleanses your skin by removing oil, dirt, and other impurities. RA8 Refreshing Facial Cleanser – A soft foaming liquid that gently cleanses your face. A 2-in-1 (wash and toner) soft foaming liquid, suitable for your daily facial skincare.
RA8 Refreshing Cleanser contains Acqua-Marin extract to brighten, clarify facial skin tone and restore the skin’s hydrolipidic film. RA8 contains the Award Winning Acqua-Marin extract to refresh your skin and gives you a clean and younger look.
RA8 Refreshing cleanser will leave your face feeling Refreshed and Clean.
- Brightens skin complexion
- Clarifies skin tone
- Redefines the skin texture
- Reduces pore size
- Balances and controls Sebum
- Enhances skin elasticity and firmness
- Regulates skin moisture
- Suitable for normal, oily and combination skin
- Tested on Asian skin and Formulated for the Tropics
- Suitable for both Men and Women.
DIRECTION OF USE :
Pour a small amount on wet palm and work into a rich, creamy lather. Apply on damp skin with gentle massage and rinse thoroughly.
EDTA, Glycerin, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Coco-Glucoside Tartrate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polyquathernium-44, Polysorbate 20, Citrus Limon (lemon) Fruit Extract, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Aqua, Aquamarine Extract
This product contain Marine Extract, NOT suitable for Seafood Allergy.
- Individual results may vary.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA-USA) or the National Pharmaceutical Regulatory Agency (NPRA-Malaysia). These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.